Careers at College of the North Atlantic - Qatar
Why work for CNA-Q?
College of the North Atlantic - Qatar
offers a unique, multicultural environment, and world class facilities in a beautiful campus located in the Duhail area of Doha.
Our employees come from a diverse background from all over the globe, and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Annual Leave - 30 working days per year
- Professional Development opportunities
- Excellent learning & training opportunities for Qatari employees.
- Convenient work hours - 7:30am to 3:00pm Sunday through Thursday (35 hours per week)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Immigration Services
- Full access to our recreational facilities
Whether you are starting or advancing your career, CNA-Q presents excellent professional opportunities to help you create the future you want.
|Job Title||Date Posted||Apply Now|
|Administrative Assistant - For Qata||26-Jun-2016||Apply Now|
|Student Recruitment/ Alumni Officer||13-Jun-2016||Apply Now|
|Administrative Assistant||13-Jun-2016||Apply Now|
|See more jobs...|